we inform you that some of our services cannot be guaranteed due to the ongoing adjustment to the official provisions of COVID-19.
For more details feel free to contact us at +39/06/33626401.
At HAPPY VILLAGE ROME we have always cared about the comfort, health and safety of you and our staff. In these days of particular uncertainty, we first of all want to assure you that we have taken all the safety precautions and that, upon reopening, you will find everything you love about this place. Below you will find all the initiatives and dedicated services that we will launch to make your stay as comfortable, peaceful and safe as ever. This information has been prepared on the basis of currently available knowledge relating to the transmission and spread of the Covid-19 virus. The listed measures will be updated when necessary, as a result of new guidelines, procedures or regulations issued by the relevant authorities and by the Company.
Reception of guests and general recommendations
Staff may subject guests to body temperature measurements. In any case, the guest will be required to promptly declare where, even after entry, dangerous conditions exist (symptoms of flu, onset of fever, etc.). The company undertakes to take all the measures aimed at avoiding gatherings and reducing the time spent in the reception area, such as:
• request guests to send the property, prior to arrival, all the information necessary for registration, as well as a copy of the identity document that will be shown on arrival;
• favor electronic payment methods and online booking management, with automated check-in and check-out systems (where possible);
• in the case of multiple bookings (groups, family groups, etc.), the group leader or the head of the family will act as the sole agent for the check-in procedure and for all other direct contact needs at the reception; • to limit the formation of queues, it will be possible to withdraw the document after accessing the structure, and conclude the registration procedure at a later time; • the room keys will always be disinfected. Disinfection will also affect the key ring, if present;
• the mobile means of overnight accommodation for guests (tents, caravans, campers ..) must be positioned inside delimited pitches, in order to guarantee compliance with the measures of social distancing between the various crews. The social distancing must be maintained even in the case of use of accessories or appliances, such as for example tables, chairs, beds or deckchairs;
• where possible, the entry and exit routes will be differentiated.
It is also specified that:
• the internal and external spaces, service hours and operating methods will be remodeled to ensure interpersonal distancing of at least one meter and avoid gatherings;
• a wide availability and accessibility to hand hygiene systems with hydro-alcoholic solutions in various locations within the structure will be guaranteed;
• it is necessary to use respiratory protection in confined places open to the public (eg reception).
• guests of the structure starting from the age of 6 will be required to respect the active rules for the entire population regarding the use of masks, and in particular when they are in indoor spaces when, for example, commercial activities, common areas or toilets, or when for any reason it is not possible to respect the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter (except for those belonging to the same family unit). The staff is required to use the mask always when it is in the presence of guests and in any case in which it is not possible to guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least one meter.